Welcome to www.YourLawnAndGarden.com – the Place where Successful Contractors Learn, Earn and Save
If you are:
- time rich, cash poor
- a shift worker and looking for extra income
- over 55 and finding it hard to get a new job
- in the police, firies or ambos and want extra income
- looking for extra cash
- at university or tafe
then you should look at starting your own Lawn Mowing and Gardening business!
And if you are already in the business, here is a truck-load of new ideas to help double your income.
What can you learn here? You will learn how to leverage the information in our REPORTS to give you the lifestyle you have dreamed of.
So, if you want to be SUCCESSFUL in your Lawn mowing, Gardening and Landscaping business, then you need to get hold of some really good PROFIT MAKING Reports like the ones below:
- “How To Prepare Winning Quotes For Your Lawn Mowing and Gardening Business”
- “Ready To Use Templates of Real Quotes and Proposals for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Sites”
- “Starting A Lawn Mowing Business – From Scratch”
- Your “Getting Started” Occupational Health & Safety System assessment package
- How To Win And Manage Commercial Accounts & Corporate Landscape Maintenance Contracts – how to build a solid recurring income with commercial, industrial and larger residential contracts”
- “The Contractor’s Guide To Weed & Feed Lawn Care – Boost Your Gardening Profits With Weed and Feed Lawn Care”
- “How To Build Your Own Successful Lawn and Garden Business In 30 Days – Strategies to build your own successful Lawn and Garden business in 30 days for less than $300!”
- “Successful Customer Service Tips for Contractors – Helping Contractors Deliver Excellent Customer Service”
- and more at www.YourLawnAndGarden.com/Reports
How Much? Only $35 per book.
“I built up my lawnmowing run of 17 lawns/customers in 9 weeks, Thanks to Gerry at www.YourLawnAndGarden.com ! This works out to 17 lawn customers times an average of $70 per lawn times an average of 26 cuts/services per year, which is a grand total of $30,940 per annum. Not bad for a second income!”
James Wood, Castle Hill, NSW, Australia.
Hi Gerry, I have started quoting makeovers, and it was the best advice I have ever had. I have made thousands quickly and easily, by quoting specifically and quickly. A friend of mine is still working an hourly rate and is struggling, I told him what I do and he was amazed at my wisdom, wink, wink.
Thanks mate, Matt.
Matt, Perth, WA, Australia
Hi Gerry, It’s Brett, going well with the makeovers, $990, $500, $1,100, $70 every fortnight for a 15 minute gardening job & just quoted for a $8,579.00 and a $3,835.00 Makeovers.
I look forward to your speedy reply.
Brett Elphinstone, Taren Point, NSW, Australia
Hi Gerry, thanks for sending your information.
I am about to start a lawn mowing business in Toowoomba / Warwick Queensland area. I would also like to know more about insurance, weed spraying, how to do own repairs or how to pick a good shop for repairs & services.
Also I was thinking about trying to cut price but after reading info from you I think I will go your way. What would this really do as I would only be taking from myself.
David, Toowoomba/Warwick area, Queensland, Australia
Q: When is a good time to start?
A. NOW, even if you just a run a 4 hour a week business, at least this is something (a small bit of extra income) and it is manageable.
Q. How hard is it to get started in your own business?
A. Good question! The thing I say to a question like that is, “Just get started, get the flyers out, return those calls, do the quotes, get the job done and so on.” Once you get a roll on, you will start seeing a pattern in all you do and things get easier.
Q. Is there Age Discrimination when you go to quote a new job?
A. Absolutely NOT!. In the Services Industry including Home Services like Lawn Mowing and Gardening, any new lead, fresh enquiry or prospect will be delighted and “over the moon” that you bothered to show up for the quote. They won’t even think about your age, if anything they will be delighted that you’re not a teenager.
Q. Do I need a business plan to get started?
A. A business plan helps but is not critical for instant success. To get started you need to get few flyers printed up and get them delivered to the homes around your neighbourhood.
Q: Gerry, do you do any personal coaching for people that want to start a lawn mowing and gardening business?
A: That’s a good question, however, as I am flat out running my Lawn Green business I don’t have time to commit to personal coaching. You will find that all the Reports answer all the questions you may have anyway. Also, even after buying all the Reports you will be “miles in front” compared with paying for an hour of a Business Coach’s time (usually $300 to $500).