Starting A Garden Business – Buying A Business or Do I Start From Scratch?
Buying a business may include:
- Buying a lawn mowing franchise
- Buying a lawn mowing run from an independent contractor
- Buying a run of commercial maintenance contracts
Buying a business is always going to be tough because you just don’t know for sure if you are going to “get your money back”.
Personally, in my own experience, I would not touch someone else’s business! Someone else’s business is “like a box of chocolates” – that is, you just don’t know what you are going to get!
What you can be sure of is, if you start you’re own lawn mowing, gardening and landscaping business from scratch, that you won’t “do your dough”!
You can start your own Landscaping and Maintenance business from scratch with the following tools (reports):
- How To Prepare Winning Quotes For Your Lawn And Garden Business
- Ready-To-Use Templates of Real Quotes and Proposals for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Sites
- Starting A Profitable Lawn Mowing Business – From Scratch
- Understanding Your OHS System
- How To Win & Manage Commercial Landscape Maintenance Contracts
- The Contractor’s Guide To Weed & Feed Lawn Care
- How To Build Your Own Successful Lawn & Garden Business in 30 Days
- Successful Customer Service Tips For Contractors
- Ready-To-Use-Templates For Your Own Safety Policy
- The Ultimate Referral System For Contractors
When you start your own business from scratch, you can earn good money immediately if you follow the strategy outlined in the “How To Build Your Own Successful Lawn and Garden Business In 30 Days” Report.
The most you can risk is the money spent on equipment including vehicle, mowers etc. All of these items are nearly 100% refundable if you decide to sell them down the track!