Starting A Lawn Mowing Business – Good Business Name
Starting A Lawn Mowing Business – So what makes for a good business name?
All of us at some point have had this discussion with ourselves about what would be a good name for our business.
Do you know the biggest mistake we can make in coming up with a business name?
It is to come up with a name that we find interesting about ourselves.
A business name should not be about YOU, but rather, it should be about what the CUSTOMER gets out of your service.
A good business name should make it easy for your prospects (that is, your future customers) and existing customers to want to do business with you.
A good business name should make reference to what you actually do (WHAT YOU DO) and to some of the benefits the customer gets from your service (CUSTOMER BENEFITS).
Here is a humorous look at a Sydney (NSW, Australia) Lawn Mowing Contractor’s business name in the following video from my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/thelawnexpert
Some good names are:
• Joseph’s Lawn Mowing – this tells people WHAT YOU DO
• Beautiful Green Lawns – this demonstrates a CUSTOMER BENEFIT, in this example you have not mentioned what you do, however, it is implied
• [Your Suburb] Gardening Service – this tells people WHAT YOU DO and where you operate
• Bloomin’ Gardens – this is a real business name from the area I live in, the owner of this business implies what he does with a clever business name – both WHAT YOU DO and CUSTOMER BENEFIT come across here
Starting A Lawn Mowing Business – grab your copy of this report to help you build and grow your own lawn and garden business –
Have a look at our other Profit making reports:
- How To Prepare Winning Quotes For Your Lawn And Garden Business
- Ready-To-Use Templates of Real Quotes and Proposals for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Sites
- Starting A Profitable Lawn Mowing Business – From Scratch
- Understanding Your OHS System
- How To Win & Manage Commercial Landscape Maintenance Contracts
- The Contractor’s Guide To Weed & Feed Lawn Care
- How To Build Your Own Successful Lawn & Garden Business in 30 Days
- Successful Customer Service Tips For Contractors
- Ready-To-Use-Templates For Your Own Safety Policy
- The Ultimate Referral System For Contractors
You can add your 2 bobs worth on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/YourLawnAndGarden