The 6 Biggest Marketing Mistakes Made by LawnMowing & Gardening Contractors (and How to Avoid Them) are:
- The First (1st) Biggest Mistake made by a lot of Contractors is they don’t have a USP (that is, a Unique Selling Proposition)…What’s That? …more to come shortly!
- The Second (2nd) Biggest Mistake made by contractors is they don’t have a formal (or organised) system of attracting Referrals…a really effective Referral System is so simple to implement you will kick yourself!
- The Third (3rd) Biggest Mistake made by contractors is they make it very difficult for customers and prospects to do business with them…Service Delivery needs to be systematised…what’s that? I’ll show you soon!
- The Fourth (4th) Biggest Mistake made by contractors is they just don’t know how to advertise effectively…ever heard people say they reckon that half their advertising doesn’t work…(The Real Problem is they don’t know which half!)…that’s scary!
- The Fifth (5th) Biggest Mistake made by contractors is they don’t regularly communicate with their customers or prospects…how do you expect to have a good relationship with your friend or spouse if you don’t spend enough time with them?
- The Sixth (6th) Biggest Mistake made by contractors is they simply don’t recognise the need to be a marketer first, and then technician second! The most important function of any business is Marketing!