Setting Up A Lawn Mowing Business
Setting Up A Lawn Mowing Business is not difficult, but we could all do with a bit of help to get started.
Just briefly, you need an action plan to quickly get you in the groove.
The 5 main Action points are:
- Keep your business plan brief, that is, 1 page will do
- Don’t stress if you don’t have a Business Name, just ask your customers to write cheques out to your name, until you do come up with a good business name. By the way, your business name should include words that help describe solutions to your customers’ problems.
- Business stationery! Don’t start spending m0ney on stationery until you have your business name sorted. If you have to get anything done straight away, then print up some flyers to get started. After that, business cards.
- Now to the really good stuff – getting customers on the cheap! What you want is a very low cost (and efficient) marketing campaign going…print up some flyers from your computer at home, email everyone you know telling them you have set up shop, hand out business cards to homes around existing jobs etc
- Your business image and branding…much later when you have some dollars rolling in! Branding is just a flash word to describe the look and feel of your business to prospects and customers.
This is just a start to getting started!
If you want to know “How To Build Your Own Successful Lawn and Garden Business in 30 Days” then hop over to the box on the right hand side of your computer screen and register for the Free Report (it’s Free!). In the Report I will show you how to earn a solid income each week before your 30 days is up!
There is plenty of support to help you run your business. This support is available at places like http://www.YourLawnAndGarden.com/ . Also, there is support to be found in your local government run and funded business support agencies, for example, http://www.SydneyMetroBEC.com.au/ and the http://www.EnterpriseHub.com/ . Take a look at these organizations, and see how they can help provide support and direction for your business venture.