101 Tips To Improve Your Business – Tips 66 to 70 (procrastination, strategy, tell the truth, staff bonuses, the right employees)
101 tips continued:
66. Procrastination is the enemy to growth – Procrastination, or just putting off things to a later date, is plain stupid. A business cannot run with procrastinators.
67. Engage others in both developing and employing strategies – your business strategy is like the motor of your business.
68. Always say it as it is – just tell the truth. If you cannot make promises, then just don’t make them!
69. Provide bonuses to your key staff – this will encourage optimum performance and loyalty – reward good behaviour.
70. Get the right person for the job – makes sense!