How To Build a $100,000 a year Lawn and Garden Business in 30 days – for less than $300
or more simply known as,
The “Nought To A Hundred K in 30 Days” Blueprint.
I am working pretty hard on getting this Blueprint (Report) together, spending a fair bit of my spare time putting together all the ideas and knowledge I have gathered over the last 19 years in the Lawn and Gardening Industry.
The “Nought To A Hundred K in 30 Days” Blueprint is a report based on:
- over 19 years of industry experience
- ideas and marketing knowledge shared with other successful contractors
- marketing knowledge developed from experience, attending lots of seminars, reading copious marketing and business books, and
- 3 years part-time of formal university study resulting in a Masters Of Business Administration from Macquarie University (in Sydney, Australia)
The Core Business Model of The “Nought To A Hundred K In 30 Days” Blueprint takes into account the following 7 factors:
- you can hit the ground running with less than $300 in advertising costs
- you can create a pipe-line of jobs just like Turning On A Tap
- you are motivated for success
- your competition is minimal
- you will charge more for your service than you thought possible
- you will under promise and over deliver
- you get out of bed early each day, that is, You won’t be sleeping in!
The Blueprint report also explores the following:
- the core Business Model and why it’s a go-er – that is, How To Implement The Strategy Successfully
- Forecasting For Success
- 6 Long-Term Business Strategies that support the core Business Model
- 4 Business Strategies that I Do Not Recommend, and the reasons Why
- and much much more ( the report is around 30 pages of solid information)
I am hopeful The Blueprint report will be ready for release in early 2010.
So to be 1 of the first to read The Blueprint, please make a Comment (and leave your email address), or alternately, hit the Grab The Content Feed (RSS) button on top Right Hand corner of the is page.
Thanks again for calling by. I will resume writing my regular weekly post next week.