How To Successfully Market Your Lawn & Garden Business in Good & Bad Times – the Top 7 List…
In these less than glamorous times we live in (with the roller coaster Global Economy), we should be forever mindful that Marketing our Business should be our Number 1 focus!
In my mind, there are 7 Key Elements You Need to Successfully Market Your Business in Good Times & Bad.
These 7 elements are:
- Marketing is Your Job First and Foremost – Marketing should be your #1 Priority Always
- You should make it Your Business to do something everyday to market your business
- Focus on getting Quality Leads (or Prospects) – in other words, it is far better to have a few Quality Customers than lots of low paying customers
- Aim for Expert Status – become the expert in your field, otherwise develop your own niche
- Don’t worry about branding your business so much, rather build Your Profile with consistent and effective direct response marketing efforts like flyers, website, referral systems
- Establish an online presence – this something we are working on to provide for Free to our future Contractor partners
- Always remember Your best customers are Your existing Customers – it is 9 times easier to sell to Your Existing Customers than to Prospects